Holley is pleased to announce the release of new fuel tanks from their Sniper EFI division - Sniper EFI continues to expand their impressive line of bolt-in fuel systems by releasing mini-tub compatible fuel tanks! Featuring notched corners for additional tire clearance, these tanks utilize a 255 lph fuel pump and are capable of supporting up to 550 horsepower in EFI applications. With a built in sending unit, internal baffling and 1/4" supply and return ports, these are complete bolt-in solutions for your next EFI conversion!
· Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection.
· 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness.
· Sender has 1/4" NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting.
· Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges.
· Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car.
· EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
· Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed.
· Notched tanks for rear suspension and larger tire clearance.
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
For more information on these products and a complete array of savable high-resolution photos (click image until you reach the largest size, and then right-click the image and click "Save As"), click the links below.
· 19-158 1970-73 Camaro
· 19-159 1968-69 Chevelle
· 19-176 1970-72, 70 Monte Carlo