CONTINGENCY CONNECTION RACE MARKETING PROGRAM
Do you have a product for the masses of weekly grass-roots racers or the thousands of spectators that attend hometown weekly
race events? If so…the Contingency Connection is your ONE STOP SHOP to reach this huge volume of racers and fans! The
Contingency Connection markets your products and services directly to end-users that make up the great sport of racing, resulting
in increased brand awareness and product recognition. Seventeen years running, it is a tried and proven event-marketing program
that puts sponsors where they need to be…”at the track WITH their customers.”
In today’s economy, performance manufacturers are replacing big print ad budgets with on-site event marketing. The Contingency
Connection is an effective, affordable; roll-up-your-sleeves…make sense approach to reach the do-it-yourself weekend warriors
of the nation’s most popular form of racing!
Contingency Connection sponsors are promoted at NASCAR, DIRT, NHRA, ASCS, IHRA, and numerous other sanctioned tracks. The
Contingency Connection includes exposure and sales at asphalt and dirt oval tracks, drag tracks, import, diesel, and motorcycle
events. In addition, since every race car is towed to the track, the CC has expanded our reach to include a tow vehicle awards
program which will potentially DOUBLE sales for many sponsors.
Contingency Connection Overview:
• 50-100 tracks/series NATIONWIDE hosting 1500 EVENTS with 18,000+ competitors and 50,000+ spectators PER week!
• 100+ manufacturer products posted offering $50,000+ in contingency awards at EACH CC track and series
• $8,000,000+ in NATIONAL AWARDS POSTINGS (oval, drag, import, motorcycle, tow vehicle, and diesel events)
• Sponsors receive track signage, banner display rights, decals on the race cars, pa commercial announcements, and banquet sponsorship at 50+ tracks and series nationwide!
• TURN-KEY “integrated” marketing approach as the Contingency Connection provides ALL administrative duties FOR our
sponsors! (Monthly award certificate mailings, printing, certificate artwork, postage, labor etc.)
• Contingency Connection SOCIAL NETWORKS Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter extend the sponsors reach from the racetrack
to cyberspace; strengthening the LINK and social experience with the nation’s racers and fan base
• Sponsors receive website links, press releases, tech articles/videos, new product releases on CC website
Contingency Connection works like this:
• Thousands of racers RUN SPONSOR DECALS advertising all season long for increased brand awareness
• WINNING racers earn $25 product certificates towards the purchase of sponsor products
• Racers must BUY product in order to redeem the certificate increasing SALES for posting sponsors
• Sponsors build relationships with WD’s, jobbers, and retailers by increasing consumer “pull through” demand and
directing racer and spectator traffic into stores to buy products advertised at the track
We do all weekly/monthly mailings, printing, certificates, labor, and postage FOR you!
• ONE time mailing of weekly certificates and banquet certificates to CC office (disregard if CC prints certificates FOR you)
• ONE time mailing of decals to tracks/series (optional mailing of banners, catalogs, handouts for added exposure)
• Include CC logo on sponsor website, ads, catalogs, promo materials, and LINK to Contingency Connection website
Ronnie Ball 276.466.1001 or Jackie Ressa 423.288.0285 • firstname.lastname@example.org •
Click Here for This Season's Posting Sponsors