AERA Engine Professional Rewards Program
The Contingency Connection presents the AERA NATIONAL Engine Professional Rewards program offering valuable manufacturer product certificates and manufacturer product information to participating engine builders and machine shops nationwide. The AERA Engine Professional Rewards program is designed to link Contingency Connection sponsors directly to engine builders to benefit the builders, local racers, tracks and racing series.
The AERA Contingency Connection Engine Professional Rewards Program will include engine builders and machine shops associated with Contingency Connection’s national network of racers, tracks, and series. On a much larger scale, it will include the AERA Engine Builders Association membership of nearly 2000 professional engine builders, rebuilders, installers, and machine shops. AERA is worldwide with members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Africa.
DETAILS: AERA Engine Professional Rewards Program:
- Any Engine Builder or Machine Shop can join FREE!
- ALL Engine Builders and Machine Shops will receive rewards packages featuring $25-$50 product coupons from each sponsor
- Three (3) lucky Engine Builders will be selected in a drawing at the PRI show and will win end-of season GRAND PRIZE packages ranging from $2250-$6000 in awards.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Engine Builders simply send their EMAIL address and MAILING address to email@example.com and they are automatically enrolled to receive the sponsor certificate gift package AND registered in the Grand Prize Drawing!
- Contingency Connection tracks and series will each register 5-10 builders and machine shops in their region
- Engine Builders can register on the Contingency Connection website
- Nearly 2000 AERA member builders/machine shops will automatically be registered to receive the Contingency Connection rewards mailing.
Comp Cams Engine Builder of the Year presented by RHS
- The COMP CAMS Engine Builder of the Year package will reward ONE lucky overall builder/shop with a custom trophy, custom jacket, and an editorial feature about their shop in the Power & Performance News magazine!
Visit the AERA Contingency Connection Engine Professionals web page for “How To” videos and “tech tips” at www.contingencyconnection.com
Send your shop email address and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive valuable sponsor certificates, and be registered to win one of 3 grand prize packages AND the Comp Cams Engine Builder of the Year awards!
Click here to view 2011 Engine Builder Winners!